Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Welcome to the MOOvelous Stampers!

Congratulations to my newest recruits!  Patti McC and Becky L just couldn't pass up a discount, a free craft tote and a free sneak peek set - Eat Chocolate! They took advantage of a fantastic special and I am SO excited to welcome them to my group!  I know they've thought about it many times over the years.....and sometimes ya just gotta wait until the time is right!  I know, it took me about 4 years to take the plunge and I have not regretted a day yet!

Stampin' Up! (and, really, any home business) offers you the flexibility to work your business according to you.  I am blessed to still be a stay at home mom (even though the punks are in school all day), volunteer with my therapy dog, work on the farm, volunteer at school and run a stamping business.  I started out looking for a discount on the awesome products I'd grown to love and low and behold a business was there waiting for me.  I certainly am not rolling in the dough......but I do have enough of an "extra" income that I can pay for those "extras"....you know, important things like getting my hair colored, feeding my horses and running around in my Old Olive jeep! 

So- welcome ladies!  I am so happy you decided to join in this adventure with me!

No comments: