Saturday, October 2, 2010

TO GO KIT for October

This is the TO GO Kit for October....I told you I would make holiday themed cards for the next 3 months...I wasn't kidding!  This is gorgeous in person!  But, I am late and I'm sorry....I was in Baltimore all day yesterday learning all kinds of stampin' stuff!

  • each month I post the make n take kit of the month on the first of the month.
  • you may order online via paypal and pay with your credit card or contact me with your order. Order as many kits as you'd like.
  • be very careful when using Paypal- make sure to select the correct amount
  • kits are shipped to you or you may pick up within 1 week of your order
Cost is $12.95 for 8 cards/envelopes (add $3.00 for shipping)
Kits include:
pre cut/pre scored/pre textured cardstock, all accessories (brads, buttons, ribbon, diecuts etc), 8 envelopes.....all kits are ready for you to stamp and assemble (this allows you to customize them for whatever you may need) NOTE: inks/stamps are NOT included in kit.

 If you would like your cards pre-stamped, add $2.00. When you order, you'll also receive a full color, step by step instruction sheet e-mailed to you for easy assembly of your cards.  Contact me to order yours today!

Today, I am offering some "blog candy" for those of you taking the time to read my blog.  Leave me a comment and your name will be entered in a drawing for a special gift from me.  I can't say what it is, but it will make you "glimmer" with excitement!






OPTIONS


1 comment:

mom2wlim said...

Ha! I'm glimmering over how beautiful that card is!! Love it!! Can't wait to see what new things you will be sharing w/all of us!