Friday, October 15, 2010

Stamp Club October


This was a swap from Baltimore Regionals
 October stamp club came and went in a snap!  I swear, I don't know where the time goes!  Here are the projects we made...in case you were trapped under something heavy and weren't able to make it.

Love this card!  I used Peach Parfait, Soft Suede and Naturals Ivory cardstock (a touch of So Saffron for the Friends saying).  I punched 1 3/4 circle from a scrap of cardstock and used it as a mask to sponge Peach ink to make the sun.  The set is Just Believe stamped in Suede ink and of course, we can't leave out Mr. Big, so we ran the Suede piece thru using Vintage Wallpaper. 



This is a great fall card.  I love the look of Cajun Craze and Early Espresso.  The set is Days of Gratitude which I received for FREE in Baltimore!  I inked the flower with Cajun/Artichoke Markers and the sentiment with Espresso ink.    I used Cajun designer paper and a piece of Espresso punched with the Scallop Trim punch.    The white piece is layered on Espresso cardstock and then raised with popdots.  This is quick and easy and I love how it turned out. 




This card using embossing.  I stamped the snowflake from Northern Hearts (hostess set from the Holiday Mini) with Versamark on Whisper White cardstock and embossed with Clear Embossing powder.  Sponged a bit of Night of Navy ink around it and BAM...out pops the snowflake!  Make sure when you are done you burnish with a tissue and you'll pull off any excess ink laying on top of the embossed area (it'll keep you from saying bad words later when you realize you have ink on your fingers..trust me on this one!)  I stamped everything else with Night of Navy (the other snowflakes are from the same set) The greeting is from Sincere Salutations.  I sponged the edges with Navy ink and there is a cute and simple card. 

Now, I am off for my mother/daughter weekend away and then on to the Holiday Stamp a Stack at Norlo on Sunday!   Enjoy your gorgeous weekend!!!

1 comment:

mom2wlim said...

Love, love, love these!! Have fun w/the Mother / Daughter weekend and we will see you Sunday!!