Monday, October 4, 2010

Baltimore Regional

I attended a Stampin' Up! Regional meeting with some of my downline (Hi Mandy!  Hi Lois! <waving frantically>)  and we had a great time.  Regionals certainly can't compare to Convention, but it's great to get some new ideas, swap with other demos and of course, get free products!!!  I received the Days of Gratitude from the Holiday Mini and we used that set to do our make n takes for the day.   

I thought I'd share the projects we made.....using Old Olive, Cajun Craze, River Rock and of course- my brand new stamp set!!


As a regional attendee.....we were offered a special incentive.  When we recruit in the next 2 weeks our new demonstrator receives a brand new, sneak peek stamp set from the Occasions Mini!   It's called Eat Chocolate and it's as sweet as it sounds!!!!  I can't show you an image, but I am going to try and find some samples (my pics from regionals didn't turn out)  I am missing one project.  I'll have to wait until I get a nice sunny day!
Now, if you have ever thought of doing what I do- which is having a very flexible business that I LOVE, earning some extra income, getting a discount on my stamping products and enjoying time with lots of fun folks, then you may want to consider Stampin' Up! 






Sounds like a good deal, eh?  Well......let me sweeten the pot a little.  For the next 2 weeks, you'll get the starter kit, which includes over $300 worth of stampin' supplies and all the business items you need to get started, for only $175 (discounted from $199!) You'll also receive the GORGEOUS Greenhouse Gala craft tote (seen on the right side of my blog) for FREE ($39.95 value) and the Eat Chocolate set for free.  


The best part is that you get ME as your upline!   I will do my best to help you in your Stampin' Up! adventure. 






Contact me today if you'd like to receive more info on the best job I've ever had!

No comments: