Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A HUGE shoutout!

It happened.....even after all the chloroxing and lysoling and wiping and cleaning on Monday after Taryn was sick with the stomach flu.....I got it.  Of course, I had a HUGE workshop scheduled Tues pm for my bestie.  Last week, she kept emailing with her head count....17 then 19 then 21 then 23! AWESOME!!!  

 I wasn't feeling well Tues morning when I got up, but thought I was just mental.  You know that feeling you get after you've been around someone sick.....any twinge or pain or stomach flip makes you think you have it too!   Well......I did.   I knew it wasn't fair of me to expose any of those poor folks......so like any good friend and demonstrator would do.....I made her host her own party!   There was no option to cancel with a group that big.....and my BBF (berry best friend) used to be my upline and she got me into this whole stamping biz anyway.    So, she had a clue what she was in for.   I am so very grateful for her. 
  And I am always in debt to my great friend and customer, Muriel, who is like my right hand woman.  She is always at my events, ready to help out, offering a hand to anyone stuggling, quick to clean up and of course, I relyed on her last night too.   Bless her heart, she came and picked up all the stuff and took it to Cindy's and helped with the make n takes.

Then there's this lady......who jumped in and helped out with a make n take too!  The three of them did my job for me while I spent my evening in the bathroom.   

I want to give a huge shout out to all 3 of them for their help and support.   Even my hubs was impressed with these friends who stepped up and took over and got the job done! 

Thanks so much, girls.......I owe ya big time!

No comments: