Sunday, November 21, 2010

Shhhhh.......a sneak peek......

Well, I promised some good Black Friday specials....and you'll soon find out what they are.  Our special starts TOMORROW and since it is Sunday and since God gave us a glorious fall day here in PA and since Taryn is home sick with a sore throat and since I am feeling generous, I'll throw you a bone.....just to get you drooling.

*You will be able to get My Digital Studio for 50% off!  That's right, peeps, our super cool paper crafting software will be available for 40 bucks!  Just in time for the holidays!  If you have not seen what this baby can do, you are missing out!  I just made some cards for my 500 club and downline is about 5 minutes!   And, if you are by my stampin' studio, ask to see my calendar for 2011...and then prepare to DIE!  It is so fabulous!    I am giving them as gifts for the g-rents (as my kids call them).  It took me a couple hours to make them, I uploaded it to Stampin' Up! for printing in seconds and guess what?  I received hostess benefits since my order was over $150.00!   Sweet deal, yo!

*You will also be able to purchase our brand spankin' new fabric for 50% off as well.  Now, I am not crafty in the sewing department at all, but I have seen some awesome projects made with our fabric...from stuffed animals, to tree skirts, to ornaments, to using scraps on cards.  Even better, Mr Big knows how to cut fabric!  Most of our dies work great with fabric!

*You will receive free shipping on online orders over $150.00!  Think about what all you'll need for your Christmas cards, now is the time to stock up.   Grab a couple friends and submit your order together- free shipping can't be beat!

There will be much more and I'm sure you'll be thrilled when you get your update from me tomorrow! 

And since it's Sunday and I'm in a really great mood, it's time for some blog candy!   This stamp set can be yours, just leave a comment and your name will be entered in the drawing.   I'll announce the weiner tomorrow morning.  Gosh, peeps, how will you sleep with all this excitement going on?????


5 comments:

mom2wlim said...

Wow I was already excited for tomorrow...not sure how I will sleep after all this awesomeness!! Thanks to the best Stampin' Queen there is!!

Barb D said...

Boy you are in a good mood! Free Shipping? I may have to do it!

Amy H. said...

Jody... This is the most adorable set! I hope I am a winner!!! LOL!!!! :-)
Miss ya lots!
Amy Hendricks

murieltukey said...

I just opened the email, this is very exciting and I hope I can still be in the drawing.

Have a great day.
Muriel

Anonymous said...

Love this set.
Teresa