Monday, November 29, 2010

12 Weeks of Christmas.....HOLY CRAP.....Week 4

This little treat box is so beautiful  1) because of the glorious Deck the Halls designer paper and B) because it's so easy to make!
As easy as it is to make, I sure did have one heck of a time getting a good photo of it.   I've included the tutorial at Splitcoast for you to see a full color version to follow along.    The only difference on mine is that I used the Top Note Die for Mr. Big and did not trim off the side and I ran my ribbon around the box itself....which you probably can't see because of my crappy photography skills.   Seriously,  I even tried outside in bright sunlight, I'm wondering if the Espresso was just too dark to capture it? 

Anyway- all I did was cut out 2 top notes using Deck the Halls and I did mount it onto a top note cut out of Espresso cardstock, just to give it a bit more stability.    Made the box out of Espresso as well and attached it all together....added a little bling to the poinsettia and ran a satin ribbon around the box.......BAM.....all ready for a nice holiday gift!

Enjoy!









http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/topnotebox/

No comments: