Saturday, November 13, 2010

C'mon In......

the water is just fine!  If you have EVER thought about signing up as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator...your time is now!!!  We are offering our standard starter kit for only $87.50 for 2 short weeks!  The kit is normally $175.00 but contains over $300 worth of products, including all your paperwork (order forms, catalogs, mini's etc)

From November 15- November 30, you can sign up to to what I do.  What do I do?  Let me tell you.....I have a great job, one that is super fun, flexible and I get paid to do what I love to do!  Stampin' Up! allows me to work my own schedule....so I can still stay at home with my kids and work on our farm, I can still volunteer at their school and clean my house, I can keep up with the laundry and still have time to have lunch with my friends.  It's a great gig....and I'd love to share more with you.   Contact me today!

No comments: