Wednesday, November 3, 2010

12 Weeks of Christmas Week 8

Here we have a very easy to make Tri Shutter Card to celebrate that we have about 8 weeks until Christmas!  Did you hear me, people????  EIGHT WEEKS!!!  My kids are singing carols in the shower, Halloween candy is gone at The Walmart- replaced in one day by Christmas candy and of course....my shopping is done. 

And, next time I put my own nasty hand in a picture....I'll get a mani.  I just wanted to show, that even though this is 3-D ish....it still fits in a standard A2 envelope. 




The easiest thing to do at this point---after you've "ohhh'd" and "ahhhh'd" and declared that, Yes! Yes!..I AM the stampin' queen, is to send you to my favorite place.  Splitcoast Stampers....here is the link with step by step, full color instructions.  http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/trishuttercard/



Of course, Deck the Halls designer paper just makes this card gorgeously vintagey and the crocheted ribbon helps!

Enjoy!!

No comments: