Tuesday, November 23, 2010

12 Weeks of Christmas Week 5....and a hidden agenda

Well, it's not so hidden since I'm going to tell you what my agenda is.  It is to sell you on My Digital Studio.  DagNabbit, I love this thing.  I will say, I am a traditional stamper and scrapper, I love the feel of paper, ribbon, ink and stamps and I wasn't sold on this new fangled stuff when it first came out.  But, as a good demo, I bought it and was determined to not like it.   Well,  that didn't work.  I was sold the minute I made my first album for my dad and stepmother for Christmas last year.  

Then I whipped out a calendar in no time for this Christmas.  In the meantime, I actually did make some cards.  Quickly and painlessly, I might add.  The great thing is, you can 3D them all you want by adding stamping, ribbons and brads to what you print out.  BAM....I was in love.   The best part is, I still love traditional stamping and scrapbooking!   But, I love MDS too!  It's a win win! 

So, here is your week 5 of the 12 weeks......one of a kind Christmas photo greeting cards!  NO ONE else has ones like mine.  They aren't cookie cutter from those online snapfly shutterfish places.  Although....I can upload them and have them print them for cheap, cheap, cheap!  Or I can upload them to Stampin' Up! and have them print them for me.  Or, I can burn them to a disc and take them to good ole WallyWorld.    The world is my oyster folks! 

Even better, MDS is 50% off until November 30th!  That's right- only $39.98!   Even, Even better, you can get free shipping when you order it from me on Black Friday!   Even, Even, Even better, we  have discounted digital downloads until November 30th.  Even, Even, Even, Even better, MDS downloads DO work with other software (and with Mac if you're one of those people), so you don't have to have the starter software to use this stuff!

Ok, are you sold yet?   No?  Well.....here are my photo greeting cards for Christmas 2010!





1 comment:

Debi Calandrelle said...

You have the most beautiful children! I love that page with the red bow - their smiles are beaming!