Tuesday, November 16, 2010

November Stamp Club

I can't believe it is November already!  This year has flown by and it was our last stamp club meeting of 2010!  I love stamp club and I love my club gals.  I also look forward to another fabulous stampin' year in 2011!
 If you are looking for a fun night out, free stamping and purchasing the best stampin supplies on the market while staying within your budget....stamp club is for you!  Contact me today! 

Here are the November projects.  This one uses Day of Gratitude and Define Your Life sets.  The colors are Cajun Craze, Garden Green and Very Vanilla.   I had compliments from my gals when I kept things simple.  So I did it again this month.  Simplicity is key.

Love this one!  Peaceful Season hostess set from the Holiday Mini and the scallop trim punch.  Colors are Always Artichoke, Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler...the "it" colors for the holidays.  Add a little bling over the "i" with our rhinestones and you have the perfectly simple Christmas card.

Well, hello Mr Big!  Here we used a technique called embedded paper.  I attached the Autumn Spice designer paper to More Mustard cardstock and ran it thru Mr Big using the lattice folder.     Then......I ran a piece of Chocolate Chip thru Mr Big using the top note die- turn the top note 1/4 turn and run thru again to get the awesome shape!  I actually hand stitched the piece....but I REALLY don't recommend that, the white gel pen works just as well.   I used the bird punch and Three Little Words for the sentiment. 

and......there ya go!

No comments: