Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving! (and blog candy winner)

On this cold, rainy Thanksgiving morning, I really am able to say with 100% honesty that I am truly thankful for you!  I started this stamping gig 7 years ago hoping to be a stay at home mom and have a little extra money on the side.  Well, here I am....still staying at home, raising my gorgeous children, working on our farm and doing something that I absolutely love, love, love!   It is because of God's plan for me, of that I am 100% sure ....and He has provided me with fantastic customers (who become friends) who support everything I do!  Thank you -God Bless Us, Each and Every one!

The blog candy winner of the Holiday Best stamp set is Barb D!  Congrats Barb...I'll put it in with your stamp club order.   Keep reading, folks.....you never know when blog candy will show up!


And here's a few more things I am thankful for:






My Fun, Farmin' Family!
















Punk Number 1:  this child melts my heart with her smile and the most contagious giggle you've ever heard. 










Punk Number 2:   He just makes me shake my head and think "boys are weird."  But, he has embedded himself in my sole.









Ya'll enjoy your holiday with your friends and family and don't forget- shop Virtual Black Friday with me tomorrow.  As you can see....the pages of my family- they are pages from my calendar that I made with MDS!

No comments: