Sunday, April 14, 2013

This and That....Part 4


Here are some more pages from Tabitha's wonderful This and That Journal!
 
 


I love animals. My whole life if someone asked me what my favorite kind of animal was, I wouldn't be able to tell you. I lean towards anything in the cat family (wild cats that is) but any kind of zoo animal will do! I LOVE going to zoos
 
My absolute favorite part of this page was using the washi tape to form some of my letters :-)
 
how cute is that snoozing lion at the bottom?!?! haha
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

This was the most FUN page to create so far. I went through all my recipe cards to find pictures of cupcakes to use


I absolutely loved using the washi tape on the edges on the page to create a unique border and look to the page (thank you Pinterest! hehe)

 
The recipe that I included on the page is my family's current favorite! My husband (who I only need one hand to count the number of times he has eaten dessert in 9 years) ate five of those white wedding cake cupcakes in 48 hours!!!!!







Another idea I found off of Pinterest

I was determined to use all of my supplies from the This & That bundle to try them out and see how they look/work on a page
 

I used the designer paper to create a border on the edge, the washi tape to hold the border done and the date stamp to mark the time I did the page

 
think it turned out pretty good



 

No comments: