Wednesday, April 3, 2013

This and That....part 1




The new Epic Day Journal Bundle arrived the other day.  I opened the box and looked at all the cool new stuff....and I thought, man, I have to give this stuff away! But that's ok, I knew my friend, Tabitha was waiting to do some serious damage with this fun new bundle.  Tabitha is a kindergarten teacher and a photographer and I was so happy she won.....she is going to photo journal her journal!  And you all get to follow to see where she started and where she'll end up!

Thanks for doing this, Tab....enjoy!  (oh, be sure to check out TabbiAnn Photography!)


Here we go:






I am so excited to get my journal and begin the process of being Jody's guinea pig for Stampin' Up's newest product: This & That Journal

I pulled everything out and examined all the pieces!

I am predicting my favorite product to be the date & rotary stamp

 

oh plus the SWEETEST find ever!!

PAGES of FREE printables to use for journaling inside my book at

 


 

think I will be looking at "smash book" boards on Pinterest in the near future

1 comment:

Unknown said...

http://www.facebook.com/TabbiAnnPhotography