Monday, April 22, 2013

New Catalog Transition

It's almost time....we are gearing up for the unveiling of our new 2013-2014 Idea Book and Catalog!!! I always get giddy around this time of year....it's like Christmas for Stampers!  I can't wait to see what Stampin' Up!  has in store for us!

With a new catalog transition comes some confusion, hopefully, this post will tell you the info you need to know!

  • COLOR REFRESH:  here are the colors we will be loosing this time around.  They are available while supplies last.  I can tell you that many of them are already sold out. 
  • RETIRED LIST AND ACCESSORIES: will be announced on Wednesday, April 24th.  As always, I'll be offering my own personal special on retiring stamp sets....PURCHASE THREE RETIRING SETS AND GET A FOURTH SET AT 50% OFF!  This is valid until June 3,2013 and is ONLY available through me.   This offer is good on Stampin' Around Wheels as well:  PURCHASE 3 RETIRING WHEELS AND GET A FOURTH AT 50% OFF!  Retiring accessories are available while supplies last...so act fast!!!

  • NEW CATALOG LIVE:  on Friday, May 31st....and the retired list is available until Monday June 3rd!  There is a crossover, so if you don't see a set you love in the new catalog, you'll have time to grab it quick!

  • NEW CATALOG PREORDER:  I am able to pre-order copies of the new catalog on Wednesday, April 24th.  If you wish to reserve your very own copy for $5.00, contact me today.  I must have pre-payment to reserve your copy.  If you are not local, I can send your copy to you for only $5.00 as well!!!    **if you are a stamp club member, you do NOT need to reserve a copy, I'll have one for you!**

  • MAY 18, 2013:  KISS EM GOODBYE RETIREMENT PARTY!   Join us at Norlo park for a wonderful day of stamping!  Fee is $25.00 and includes 10 DIFFERENT cards using some of our favorite retiring items (envelopes are included).  We'll have snacks, displays, door prizes and coupons....enter to win a raffle basket full of NEW items!!  RSVP now!!!

Here is just a quick announcement from My Paper Pumpkin.....if you decide to cancel your subscription....and the realize that was a big mistake...big...huge.....you can reactivate and NOT receive the Welcome Kit again.  You will just pick up with the same mailing everyone else is receiving.  That is great news.  Of course, we are on month two of Paper Pumpkin and I just love getting my little box of crafty goodness in the mail!  So, why on earth would you ever want to cancel? 

If you are not part of my Paper Pumpkin Posse....it's easy peasy mac n cheesy....just CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE and you'll receive your box in the mail in May!!!

Happy Stampin' Everyone!

No comments: