Monday, April 1, 2013

Best of Butterflies

 

It's that time again!  The first of the month and we are releasing our next BEST OF stamp set to celebrate 25 glorious years!

This month, we have Best of BUTTERFLIES!!!  Featuring some of our favorite butterflies from the past....and a brand new one that coordinates with our elegant butterfly punch!


Oh, I'm so excited!  I love them all!  So much so, that I added it to my order today!  Be prepared to play with it soon!

In case you missed the rest.....they are still available until March 2014!  And...be sure to collect the 25 sticker from each set and place it on your collector's card.  When you collect 6, you get to turn in your card for a FREE $14.95 stamp set of your choice!


This set is only $14.95 itself and available in clear only.  Contact me at cjbrechbill@earthlink.net to order yours today!


To shop the rest of the BEST OF sets......CLICK HERE!



No comments: