Sunday, April 14, 2013

This and That.....Part 3

Our little crafter has been hard at work creating in her lovely Epic Day Journal!!!! I attended Stampin' Up's Regional meeting yesterday in Baltimore....and I will say....This and That was the talk of the place!  So many swaps going on with it....so many people carrying it....so many people just LOVING it! 
 
Let's check in and see what Tabitha has to say about her's!
 
 


 
 
I wanted to give you a closer look to the details that you will find with the This & That journal
 
It has 30 pre-created designer paper pages. I honestly don't know how I feel about this feature, I have mixed feelings: on one hand, half the work is done for you, you can just create on top of the page, but then in the same token something already being completely designed for you limits your ability to do with the background paper what you wish. Overall, I like it though. Time saver and a way for a page to look beautifully designed already when you have a page that you only added words to
 
The front cover has several embossed hexagons on the front of it (still haven't figured out how I am going to decorate the front)
 
On the inside you will find two pages (one in the front, one in the back) that can be used for a pouch/envelope purpose
 
Included in the journal package, you will also find two additional envelopes (greenish blue in color and a red one) for more handy storage
 
 

No comments: