Sunday, April 7, 2013

This and That....part 2

Tab has been working her little tail off and playing with her new This and That Epic Day Journal Bundle! 

Here is what she's done so far:
 
 

page 1:
I had to dig for a photo of myself that I liked (settled on last year's school yearbook photo from work) and just wanted to describe myself at this point in my life. I had a lot of fun using the different colored Stampin' Up Write markers to give the page some color
I am on the hunt for an adorable button to put in the center of the flower I outlined to the left of my picture
 
 
 
 
another page in my journal
One of my favorite artists this past year has been a Christian teenager by the name of Jamie Grace (FYI She will be at Uprise Festival in Shippensburg in September this year!!)
One of her songs, "God's Girl" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftgPJyG5_L4) is one of my favorites to belt out in the car while it is playing on my Ipod :-P haha
 
Why not turn a page in my journal into the lyrics of her song?!?!
 
 
 
 
 
 
In my office a small bucket has sat with tickets collecting over the past year or so, I now have a place to store them all together so they wont get lost!
(ooh, hope they fit!)
I liked stamping the border ADMIT ONE on the far left of the double page layout and I used pop dots to make it 3D (had to see in the picture) I got all of the tickets to fit with some leftover room for some cute kernels of popcorn I want to find through clipart and cut them out. I think I am going to pop dot the popcorn as well.
 
Tabitha's thoughts so far:
 
creating my journal has been alot of fun so far!
I have made 3 pages/layouts and have just used stampin up write markers plus some letter stamps (best friends alphabet set). I dont really feel a need (right now at least) for using the decorative paper because the pages come pre-designed. I also havent used the tape cause I am using my adhesive runner 
 
Definitely gonna work on trying out those products though :-)
 
 



No comments: