Wednesday, February 6, 2013

WOW Wednesday- January


I love WOW Wednesday!  I sure did miss it over the holiday break!  Here is what we made:

This super quick card uses items from the Pop Up Posies kit on page 18 of the Spring catalog.  The paper tag is already cut and pre embossed...just stamp it.  The flowers are pre cut as well...and come in Coral or Pool Party.  Punch a hole in the center and add a fabric brad- Starfruit or White come in the kit!  The stamp is included as well as some vanilla baker's twine.  Perfect for cards, tags or packaging!
 
 

This card highlights are soda pop tops.  These are pretty big to mail, so you'd hand deliver or hand cancel if mailing....but did you know....you can run them through the big shot and flatten them?  Cool!
 

This card works pretty well for a masculine card.  It uses our natural trim ribbon and the Natural Composition designer paper.  It is Crumb Cake in color and pre embossed....all we did was sponge Midnight Muse ink on it and it looks super!
 
 
Because I love my stampers so much, I gave them a 4th project this month!  This uses our Valentine stamp from the treat bundle.  It works perfectly with our Full Heart punch!
 
 
If you wish to order any of these products, you can order online at my store:  www.jodybrechbill.stampinup.net or contact me at cjbrechbill@earthlink.net and I can hook you up!
 

No comments: