Monday, February 25, 2013

Stamp Club- February

We kicked off Stamp Club 2013 last week....I am so grateful to all my club members- new and "established,"  notice I didn't say old!

You spend 10 months with me and support my business....which keeps me from having to work "hard" and I'm able to meet my minimums, enjoy what I do, have fun with my clubbers and whoever else may join us....and not worry!  So, thanks!

Here is what we made:

stamp set:  best of birthdays
ink:  island indigo, tangerine tango
cardstock:  whisper white, summer starfruit, sycamore street designer paper (sab)
accessories:  sycamore street buttons/ribbon (sab), vine street embossing folder (sab), island indigo bakers twine, xl oval punch, popdots
 

stamp set:  delightful dozen, en francais
ink:  stazon black
cardstock:  very vanilla, basic black, real red
accessories:  chevron embossing folder, 2 3/8 scallop punch, 1 3/4 scallop punch, 1 1/4 scallop punch, black scalloped dotted ribbon, scallop ribbon punch
 
 
stamp set:  by the tide
ink:  cajun craze, daffodil delight, not quite navy
cardstock:  cajun craze, very vanilla, not quite navy, parker's patterns designer paper
accessories:  1 inch punch, 1 1/4 scallop punch, twill ribbon
 

No comments: