Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin Posse


The other day, I filled you all in on Paper Pumpkin...remember?  If you didn't catch it,
CLICK HERE. 

Some of you have signed up and I am so excited to see what little goodies we'll be getting each month!  I have decided to start a Paper Pumpkin Posse....just for you, my pumpkinteers.  I haven't worked out all the details, but I would like to have some exclusive offers just for you. 

Here's the first perk for my Posse:  if you refer someone to Paper Pumpkin, and they sign up under me.....YOU get a free gift!  This goes for one person or 100 people!  Just make sure I know who you referred, I'll do the rest.  I plan on having other perks along the way....like a GNO (girl's night out)...bring your pretty little box, and we'll have snacks and put our kits together.  Or I may offer an extra project or so using the items from your kit. 

If you have any questions about this fun new program, let me know!  If you wish to sign up, just contact me, and I can take care of it for you!  And, a fun red box will arrive at your door around the 15th of every month!

No comments: