Thursday, February 7, 2013

Mystery Monday- February

We all love to solve a mystery....don't we?  We solved the theme of this month's mystery Monday-  Mini Madness!!!

Our Spring catalog is amazing and Sale a Bration is in full swing, so we made some super awesome cards, if I do say so myself!

 
This vintage style card uses Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Baja Breeze.  We used 2 SAB sets:  Bloomin' Marvelous and Feeling Sentimental.  The background is French Script. 
 

 
Oh, Hello.....so cute.  Love the combo of Basic Gray and Pink Pirouette.  This card uses the new Digital Tape...I love it!  We also used the new Two Tone Ribbon in the Spring catalog. 
 

 
This may be my favorite!  I just received By the Tide for free for attending Leadership.    We used Pool Party, Whisper White and Sahara Sand.  Mr. Fish is embossed using our new Pool Party embossing powder.  We also added some twine and a silver basic button from the Spring mini. 
 
 
I hope you'll join us next month.  I will not be holding Mystery Monday every month, it's not my most attended class....I think it sneaks up on us since it's the first Monday....so, I'm switching it up.  Next month, I'm working on a class called Monogram Madness and it will include your very own monogram stamp!!! 
 
 
 

No comments: