Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Card Buffet

Calling all stampers!  I am hosting my first ever Card Buffet!  Come join the fun on Saturday, March 9th at my place from 9am-noon.  RSVP soon, because space is limited.  If the first session gets full, I'll have an afternoon session as well.

What is a card buffet you ask?  Well, you get to pick and choose whatever YOU want!  I'll have 10 samples prepared, you can make whatever you want, as many as you want....just pay per card.  Each card is $2.00.  If you need 5 birthday...make 5.  If you want to make one of everything...feel free.  Need a few thinking of you...make what you need (within reason, of course....I don't have supplies for each guest to make 100 cards!)  I've done all the work for you...just stamp and assemble! 

Hope to see you soon!  And, since it's been awhile...how about some blog candy?  Just leave me a comment here, on email or on facebook and tell me what you think about this new class?  Don't forget to leave your name!!!  Drawing will be held on Friday morning! 




1 comment:

Barb D said...

I can't wait for the card buffet, such a great idea!