Friday, February 24, 2012

WOW Wednesday

I was feeling a little punchy, so WOW Wednesday this month featured some punch art.


Here is what we made:


Now, if you are Pinterest, you may have seen this card.  I love it!  The card AND Pinterest, but you may now be privvy to all my secrets if you follow my pins!  This is Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive.  We used the Pennant Punch and some designer paper.  The set is Outlined Occasions from the Sale a Bration Mini.






This is a very cool idea using the Postage Stamp Punch.  Colors are Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade and Pool Party.  The stamp set is Thank you Kindly and Mixed Bouquet.  Paper is from the Sale a bration Mini.







Another Pinterest gem.   This guy is totally made out of punches!
Here is a list:
ornament- body
bird punch- 2 for wings (cut off their heads)
modern label- 2 blue for neck and 9 green for feathers
1 1/4 circle- head
5 petal flower- orange, cut a flower off for the beak
1/4 circle- 2 black for eye centers and 9 blue for feathers
boho blossoms- orange for feet
owl punch- both sizes of circles for the eyes and feathers
snowflake- for topper on his head



Now, I did add a surprise fourth project since it was punch art night and my family loves them some Angry Birds!

I copied this from this website - she has a bunch of them on there.  CLICK HERE!

No comments: