Sunday, February 19, 2012

February Stamp Club

It's back...and I am so happy!  January is a slow month for me.  I just enjoy the downtime from the holidays, do a couple classes and chillax with the family unit.   But, January is a looonnnggg month and I miss my stampin' peeps!    We started stamp club back up again in February and are ready for a 10 month run!

In stamp club, I tend to do fairly easy projects.  Many members have been with me for almost 10 years.....and some have never stamped before.  I never want to overwhelm new folks and it's always good to have ideas for those quick and easy, mac n cheesy cards that you can whip out....just like that.

If you are looking for more WOW, or want to step up your stamping, you may want to check out some of my other classes, such as WOW Wednesday and Mystery Monday.  I do a little more in these classes.  I also hope to more stamp camps this year.....learning how to make a specific project.   I've done these in the past with the Punch Art Album, Paperbag Scrapbooks,  Scrapbook in a Day etc....so look for those coming up.

Anyway-  here is what we made in Stamp Club this month:

stamp set:  sprinkled expressions (FREE through March!)
cardstock:   whisper white, real red, pacific point
ink:  real red, pacific point
accessories:  polkadot embossing folder, 1 3/4 circle punch, circles die, 2 3/8 scallop circle punch, petal cone die, rhinestones and popdots



stamp set:  bordering on romance (occasions mini), curly cute
cardstock:  whisper white smooth and textured
ink:  melon mambo, wild wasabi, rose red
accessories:  so safron, melon mambo marker, aqua painter, simply scored tool, popdots and dazzling details in the flower center.

whisper white textured was scored at 1/2 and 3/4 on the long side and the short side.



stamp set:  fresh vintage (FREE  now through March), happiest birthday wishes (hostess)
cardstock:  whisper white, pool party
ink:  pool party, lucky limeade
accessories:  adorning accents edgelets, adoring accents embossing folders, pool party seam binding (occasions mini), postage stamp punch, 1 3/8 square punch, everyday enchantment designer paper (sab) and brads from the sab bundle


No comments: