Monday, February 20, 2012

Upline Meeting

On Saturday, I loaded up my car with Heather Fabulous and Heather Marvelous (my downline) and trekked to Thurmont to my upline's meeting.  I so enjoy these meetings....we met up with another of my downline, Mandy and some of the Hagerstown ladies. 

We ate, we swapped, we learned, we make n taked and I wanted to share it with you! 

Here are the swaps that I brought home....they were awesome (as usual)










This last photo shows 3 of the make n takes that she had for us.  The Baby Print card is from my downline, Heather M.  The Old Olive 6x6 is a scrapbook page and we put all the different embellishements on the side- like olive glitter brad, olive button, olive flower brad, olive ribbon and regular olive brad.....even on the flower, is a pearl colored olive with a marker and then heat set (hard to see in the picture). Neat idea.

Our last 2 projects won't be seen on here.  One is a project for WOW Wednesday and the other is a post all it's own because it is too flippin' cool.

So, wouldn't you LOVE to join us at these meetings?  You can.....just sign up!  Of course, our kit is on sale during Sale a Bration and you also get a free pack of designer paper a month for a year when you sign during SAB.....just sayin'.

Enjoy!!!

No comments: