Monday, February 6, 2012

Hostess Appreciation

Last week, I hosted my annual Hostess Appreciation Night for my hostesses from July through December 2011.  I hold 2 a year to thank them for choosing me as their demonstrator.  I am very blessed with this business and it's all because of you....my wonderful customers! 

Some of you couldn't make it....I'm sorry....but here is what you missed: 

stamp set: elementary elegance (FREE during Saleabration)
cardstock:  basic black, pretty in pink, whisper white
ink:  basic black craft (the frame is embossed)
accessories:  curly label punch, scallop die, mocha morning designer paper (it is flocked...the flourishes are fuzzy!), vintage wallpaper embossing folder, popdots



stamp set:  fresh vintage (FREE during Saleabration)
cardstock:  whisper white, pear pizazz, baja breeze
ink:  baja breeze, pear pizazz, calypso coral
accessories:  pear seam binding, lattice embossing folder, brads (FREE during Saleabration)



stamp set:  outlined occasions (FREE during Saleabration)
cardstock:  poppy parade, pool party, very vanilla
ink:  poppy parade
accessories:  poppy polytwill ribbon, ribbon punch, everyday enchantment designer paper (FREE during Saleabration)

This technique is called Herringbone.  Here is a tutorial for you:


No comments: