Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WOW Wednesday in October






Hey there stampers- WOW Wednesday is coming up on October 26th at my house at 6pm.  For the past few years, I have been holding a card making night to help Stamp Out Breast Cancer.  My mother is a survivor and I have some stampin' friends who have or are fighting the battle as well!   So, for WOW Wednesday this month- we are going to hold with tradtion and get together and make some cards to donate to Cumberland Valley Breast Care Alliance.

We'll meet here at 6pm and I'll have 3 cards- Sharon B (who is the head of CVBCA) says she can use thank you cards, so we'll help her out.   The cost of the event is $5.00 and you'll each make 1 sample for you personally, then we'll just finish stamping the rest (I usually ahve 10 of each card) and those will go to CVBCA.  Let's Stamp Out Breast Cancer together!!!!

If you are planning on coming- please let me know, so I can be prepared.  In case you don't know about Cumberland Valley Breast Care Alliance, check out their facebook page HERE. 

No comments: