Thursday, October 27, 2011

Digital Scrapbooking Day


Celebrate Digital Scrapbooking Day with us!  Head on over to www.MyDigitalStudio.net anytime between November 4 and 7th, take a short survey and get some super cool digital downloads and project ideas for FREE!

You do NOT have to have Stampin' Up's software to take advantage.....if you have other scrapbook/photo editing software, it should work.  If you have pc or mac....it will work.  If you are new to digital scrapping, you really should check it out.

I am here to tell you, I am a digi convert.  I love being able to finish an entire year of pages in a few hours.  I love that my kids can do it too and I love that it's all saved on my external hardrive in case anything <gast> bad should ever happen, I can just reprint my pages....no added work for me and my pictures are all saved.

Enjoy Digital Scrapbooking Day and get together with some friends and work on your albums!  Digi Day is actualy November 5th, but we're gonna make it last a little bit longer!


No comments: