Sunday, October 16, 2011

12 weeks of christmas and I'm late!

oh dear.  I just realized there are LESS than 12 weeks until Christmas and I am late getting started!  Each year, I post a project during the 12 weeks until Christmas...hoping to give you some ideas, get the creativity flowing and, well...dangit..cuz I like ya.

Here is week 12 (I am going to double up sometime to get us back on track) But, we'll start with this one:

This is an adorable little box that was part of a recruiting promotion in July.  I earned one and made it a few weeks ago. 

Stampin' Up! has an ad in next month's Woman's Day magazine and to encourage folks to start crafting again, they are offering the box to EVERYONE!  The cost is $19.95 and comes with almost everything you need to make it.  All papers are precut and full instructions are included.  The only items it won't include is:
pines/pointsettias stamp set
stampin' write markers
adhesive
glue gun
paper cutter/paper snips
corner punch

Everything else is in the kit......This box is an ideal gift and is fairly easy to make.  Contact me today if you wish to order!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: