Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ribbon Share 2011

Finally!  What you've all been waiting for...I've been hinting around at this for some time and I'm finally announcing it!


I am starting a ribbon share November 2011- February 2012.  I just LOVE ribbon....probably more than I should and I know some of you do too!  Wouldn't you love to have tons of our newest ribbons AND stay on budget?  Read on to find out how:




Ribbon Share
November 2011- February 2012
If you know me, you know I LOVE ribbon.  I use it on just about every card I make.  It’s so convenient to have it in all the colors I know love.   It’s a great way to add a little extra BAM to that special project.   Here is your chance to own many colors and styles at a fantastic price!  This share gives you a nice sampling of every color, perfect for making a few projects.  If you purchased these spools by themselves, it would cost $60-$70 each month!  What a great way to have fun, new ribbons and stay within your budget!

I am offering a Ribbon Share each month starting in November and ending in February.  Perfect timing for those holidays cards you’ll soon be working on!  I need at least 5 people each month to make this share work.  So, email me today to hold your spot.   You may sign up for one month or all four….up to you.  You may sign up for one share or 2 shares (or 3 or 4 shares!)

There is no time commitment for you- just email me to sign up, pay cash or check and your ribbon will be delivered to you (contact me if you need it mailed).  Have no fear if you aren't local.....you can sign up too,

NOVEMBER SHARE:  Silky Seam Binding (pg 195)
2 yards of EACH of the 7 luscious colors in this flexible, silky ribbon.  Regularly priced at $6.95 per spool.  Cost for you:  $12.00

DECEMBER SHARE:  New Scallop Dotted Ribbon (pg 195)
2 yards of EACH of the 10 great colors and bright polka dots.  Regularly priced at $7.95 per spool.  Cost for you:  $19.00

JANUARY SHARE:  New Ruffled In Color Ribbon (pg 194)
2 yards of EACH of the five sweet and flirty in color ruffled ribbons.  Regularly priced at $9.95 per spool.  Cost for you:  $12.00

FEBRUARY SHARE:   In Color Poly twill Ribbon (pg 194)
3 yards EACH of the five past in colors (concord crush, pear pizazz, peach parfait, blushing bride, poppy parade) Regularly prices at $8.95 per spool.  Cost for you:  $12.00

NOTES:
·         All ribbon can be seen on pg 194/195 of the current Idea Book and Catalog
·         Deadline to sign up is by the 1st of each month. 
·         Your ribbon will arrive cut and packaged by the end of the month.
·         There is not tax or shipping- price is listed as above. 
·         If you need it mailed, add $5.00 for shipping to each sale.
·         You may sign up for more than 1 share (I will try to make them one continues piece)
·         If you are not local, you can still participate! 
·         Spots are first come, first serve and I expect them to fill fast…so RSVP today!

Contact me by November 1st to sign up for the Silky Seam Binding Share. 

No comments: