Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday Morning = New Tattoo

That's right, Stampers.....it's been a fairly quiet morning here on the farm so seems like a great day to get a new tattoo.  Now, I should inject here that, "tattoo" is what my daughter calls our line of Decor Elements.   I got the Just Believe "tattoo" for free and decided it was as good a time as any to put it up.  I took pictures as I went.  I've done them before, but this was my first one that required piecing seams together.  It wasn't hard, but I do have an idea to make it go a little better next time.  I can see the seams and I bet you can too, if you get on your hands and knees with your magnifying glass. 

Here we go:



All in all, I really like it.  I have one small mess up, but it's hard to see.   I just love our line of Decor Elements and I can't wait to see what new ones will be coming out in July.   Here are some more of the ones you can find in my stamp studio:


This was a "freebie" during Sale a Bration.  It's a chalkboard!  I love it!!




No comments: