Saturday, April 16, 2011

Strength and Hope Swap in the House!

There are some other local demos in our area and I love to get together with them.  The problem is that we are all busy people and it's hard finding a time that suits all of us.  One of them suggested doing a swap using the Strength and Hope set and I jumped on the chance.   I got mine the other day and they are AWESOME!  I couldn't wait to share them with you all!   It was such a hit, that we are going to do it again for the Summer Mini!   This set is going to be available in the Summer Mini and it's a special set since some of the proceeds are going to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.   So, I had to buy it immediately.  Doesn't hurt that the butterfly is gorgeous!   I am holding a STAMP OUT BREAST CANCER Event on May 25th.  Look for details tomorrow.    You won't want to miss it....the class fee includes your very own Strength and Hope set!



Carole Warrenfeltz

Karen Foltz- MDS only
Mandy Christman

Colleen Middour

Princess Jill

Debi Calandrelli

Heather Forberger

Yours Truly



Amy Hoffman



Carol Barr


Carol Henry













No comments: