Saturday, April 9, 2011

May is National Scrapbooking Month

And it will be here before we know it.  I have been religiously digi scrappin in the evenings and I really do enjoy it.  I am half way through 2010 and found out that we will be offering some specials to celebrate National Scrapbook Month and one of them is discounted printing!  Woo!!




Promotion Dates: May 1-31, 2011
Promotion Details:

Give scrapbooking a try with our National Scrapbooking Month promotion! You will get 30 percent off a wide selection of scrapbooking products including
  • Select stamp sets
  • Select professional print products for My Digital Studio
  • Special digital download bundles for My Digital Studio

Things to Remember:
  • Digital download bundles consist of existing downloads that have been bundled and discounted especially for this promotion.
  • Digital download bundles are intended to be used to create a themed photobook during National Scrapbooking Month.

No comments: