Thursday, March 17, 2011

Things that made my day

The other day, as I was unpacking one of my orders, I noticed a little hand stamped note in with all the goodies.  It was from Julia Roberts....I don't think it was THE Julia Roberts, but I AM the stampin' queen, so who knows, maybe I do have celebs picking my orders out there in Utah?   That little card in my order just made my day. 

Here is that cute little thing....no bigger than a business card.  I asked some other demos and some of them said they are getting them too.  Same image, but a handwritten thank you on the back from whoever their "picker" was. 

It just really got me to thinking.....if this made me happy, just think about how happy those others are that are getting our hand stamped cards, our hand made gifts, our scrapbooks. 


I know with my health lately, I was on the receiving end of many cards.  Of course, any card is destined to put a smile on your face, but when those hand made ones come, my smile may just be a bit bigger.....and they go onto a special bulletin board, or into my sample collection.







Now, this week, I also received a birthday card from Stampin' Up.  I am always excited to see what they create and now that we have my digital studio, the cards are always made with this program....so we all can recreate it. 

Very cute card.  Love, love, love the colors....but even better was the inside.  And, I'm a sucker for the bling!








A special discount of 15% off an item of my choice during my birth month!  And that's in addition to my 20% I normally get.  What to choose, what to choose?










Little things like this make my love my company even more!  Thanks SU!  You rock!

No comments: