Thursday, March 3, 2011

10 for 20

We held our annual 10 for $20 at Norlo on Saturday and we had a great turnout.  It was my first time out of the house in over 3 weeks and although I was tired and sore, it was so worth it to see my stampers again!  A special thanks to my downline:  Heather, Amanda, Becky and Kathy who took over the event and made sure everything ran smoothly.  All I did was show up!   I know that I loved all our cards, but I heard lots of folks saying the same thing!  Many said this was their favorite event yet! 

Just an fyi...we're planning another on June 11th. This will be our "kiss em goodbye" event to say bye, bye, bye to all those retiring stamps.  This event will be a little different as we add some WOW projects!  Look for more info to come.

Here is what we made at Norlo:









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love them!