Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sneaky Peeky

I told you that we would be having a special coming up in April and I'm here to tell you that you are gonna love it!  I received my pre-ordered goodies and have been playing in my studio for a couple days.

Here is what I have been creating: 

April 1- April 30, when you purchase $20 in Stampin' Up! products, you can purchase our Four Frames stamp set and/or our gorgeous new designer paper, Paisely Prints.  These 2 items are coming up in our next catalog....but they can be yours NOW!  The Frames set works perfectly with our XL Decorative Label Punch....and later, I'll show you how to make a perfect "mat" for it.

Now, if you host a workshop over $350 during the month of April, these 2 items can be yours for FREE!  Awesome! 










More to come.....stay tuned!











Most of my samples were cased from splitcoaststampers.  Thanks for the ideas!

No comments: