Sunday, March 20, 2011

Here Comes Peter Cottontail....

....hopping down the bunny trail!  Hey!  It's the first day of spring!  You all know what that means right?  First....free ice at Rita's today.  Second.....Cadburry Mini Eggs are at The Wal Mart...which means, Easter is on its way!   In honor of a gorgeous (although crisp) day today and the fact that I can't be out done by Rita....I'm giving away some blog candy!



All you need to do is leave me a comment and we'll have a drawing!  I'll choose the winner on Tuesday morning (which is a special day, cuz it's my birthday....and YOU get a present)   Make sure to post your name, because Anony Mouse can't win!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope I am a big fat winner on your b-day!! Love coming on your site just to see all the pretty stuff. :) Lesley Hatton

jacob942000 said...

Ok, put Lori G. in too!

Stampin Princess said...

Can The Princess win?? I sure could use some free goodies!!!

April said...

So, did you get your free Rita's?? I had rootbeer and tried the butterscotch--not a fan of it. April Roan

murieltukey said...

Happy Spring I would love to win this stamp set.... but I don't win very often.
Thanks Muriel

Anonymous said...

Happy spring and happy birthday. Hope i'm a winner

Teresa Wolfe

Anonymous said...

Aren't you proud of us for reading everything that you send us?!?!
Mandy S.

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday . . . or should I say "Hoppy Hoppy" Birthday?!?!

Love ya & miss you guys!
Jesse (Smith-Ritchey) LOL