Monday, March 7, 2011

Gettysburg Stamp Club

One of my goals when I was discharged from the hospital was to still be able to hold my club for my Gettysburg gals at the end of the month.  It gave me 2-3 weeks to get better.  Of course, my lovely recruit, Heather, said she was preparing for her monthly group, so she'd go ahead and do all my make n takes for me.  Whew!  At this time, I was still hanging out in my jammies and watching a lot of TV while I slowly recovered, so that was a blessing.  My gals got wind of it via my comments on facebook, so we decided, why get dressed at all? So, we had a pajama stamp club!  I think maybe we should do that all the time!  LOL!

Here is what we made:

This card uses Peach Parfait, Tangerine Tango and Baja Breeze.  The stamp set is BLISS...one of the free sets available during Sale a Bration.






I just love this little owl.  I had been trying to hold off on buying the owl punch, but once I saw this set.....well....that punch lives in my punch drawer now!

We used Bashful Blue, Perfect Plum, Whisper White and Early Espresso.  The heart is punched out of our new, real red glitter paper.  The owl is from the FREE SAB set called Punch Bunch and the sentiment is from So Happy for You...another free set.





Do you see a theme?  Another card using the FREE set Bliss.  This card uses Espresso, Saffron, Regal Rose, Pear Pizzaz, and Crumb Cake.  We ran the Saffron piece thru Mr. Big using the lattice folder and sponged everything with Espresso ink.  Very Vintage.  Love it!

No comments: