Monday, September 27, 2010

Stamp Fest- part deux

Well,  I did promise to post pictures of our projects from Stamp Fest and here there are.

This little doozy was done by Lynne Peters and is a super cute idea for gift tags.  It's made from our open ended envelopes.   When opened up, it has 2 sides for little 3x3 note cards or, in this case, tags for all those Christmas gifts you'll be wrapping in a few weeks  (you do know that we will soon be entering the 12 wks of Christmas, don't you?)  And, whoa Nelly......I am READY to astound you! 


Hello pretty card.....this was made by Cindy Fodor.  Don't we just love Cherry Cobbler? 
This cute gift bag was done by Amanda Christman.  Bags came from a local craft store which shall not be named.  But, she doctored it up and made it B-U-tiful. 

This was my card and I can not take credit for it.  I received it at my upline's meeting and fell in love, so I "recreated" it for stamp fest.  It uses Printed Petals and of course, the lovely Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso.  I still think it is unfair that we do not have scratch and sniff cardstock. 



Connie Kaiser created this gem using Just Believe.  What a beautiful card for fall. 

No comments: