Monday, September 20, 2010

Latest Downloads for My Digital Studio


These cool little doodahs are the latest and greatest downloads for My Digital Studio (Stampin' Up!'s digital papercrafting software).  All you need to do to own these suckers is go to my Shop Online button and download them to your computer.....easy peasy, mac n cheesy. 

They are terribly inexpensive and once downloaded, you own them FOR EV VER!  And....you don't need to have MDS to do this, if you have other paper crafting software- just save it to that.    I love MDS not only for scrapping, but I've been known to make a card or 2 using it too.  It's capable of LOTS of fun ideas....especially for the holidays!    Of course, if you would like to own MDS......I won't deny you......ask me about it today!





















No comments: