Saturday, September 18, 2010

Someone.....send help!

I have come to the conclusion that I have an addiction.  I am seriously addicted to Deck the Halls.  Folks....this is serious, seriously serious. 

I used it for stamp club this month (TWICE) and I've made at least THREE projects with it and I am giving it away as a door prize at my Holiday Stamp a stack (if I can part with it) and I just ordered 2 more packs!!!   

I made this super duper cool scrap wallet this week.  I do need to thank Kim Warne, a SU demo and who had this on her website. 
   
 I totally copied her work because it was too freakin' gawjus and it used, of course, Deck the Halls.   This is seriously, more beautiful in person.  I'm serious.   I am seriously going to offer this as a class in December.    Look for more info to come. 

 Inside, it has uses 3 business letter envelopes, inside the envelopes is cardstock and on the cardstock is where you can put pictures!!!  Seriously!!!   Put your adorable punks pictures on there and you've get a super Christmas gift that everyone will ohhhhh and ahhhhhh over.    



No comments: