Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Stamp Club September

We just finished up September stamp clubs and I thought I'd post the cards we made.

This a great masculine card- It uses Autumn Days set and Deck the Halls dsp (I TOLD you I was addicted)  The colors are Soft Suede, Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla.    The dotted ribbon scallop punch adds a little sumthin sumthin... it's so hard for me to make a card without ribbon.  The hubs tells me boy cards don't use ribbon....so the ribbon punch will have to do!   

This cute little box holds 3 Hershey Minatures perfectly!  That is until you eat them during a PMS fit.  It's made using 2 scallop envelopes.  Cut one of the "bottom" flaps off and score the other flap at 1 inch.  The handle is made using the small oval punch.  Again.....Deck the Halls.....need I say more?  Attach the 2 envelopes together with sticky strip and fill it with candy, gum, cash......a great little favor for the holidays.  











This is a very quick, simple card using Printed Petals.  The colors are Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive.   The background is Pretty Pattern.

No comments: