Tuesday, June 11, 2013

ANNUAL STAMPIN AND SCRAPPIN YARDSALE!!!!

Yes....it's that time of year!  The one you've all been waiting for!  YARD SALE TIME!!!!

Who doesn't love a good bargain?  Every year at this time.....it's out with the old, in with the new.  I need to make room for all my new goodies and so I sell my retired stamps/accessories.  I invite you all to sell as well!


WHEN:  Saturday, August 17th at 9am SHARP (over at noon) 
WHERE:  my house
WHAT:  any and all stamping/scrapping related items.
CASH ONLY and all sales final (I accept checks from established customers)

I am advertising this in the papers/online to the general public....but for you, my tried and true customers....I am offering a sneak peek on Friday, August 16th from 6:00- 9:00pm.  You are welcome to tell friends/family and bring them along with you! 

**You are welcome to sell items as well!  All items need to be stamping and scrapping related...any and all brands are acceptable.  Items MUST have your name/asking price on EVERYTHING.....and dropped off at my house prior to August 15th.  No need to be present....I do all the work and reimburse you after.  Items/money  must be picked up within 1 week after the sale.  I do take 15% commission for my efforts. 

Any questions?  Let me know!
Happy Shopping!!!

No comments: