Monday, June 17, 2013

Flower Shop Bundle

Ok, y'all.....I have been locked in my stamp room for 2 days creating.  The first new set I grabbed was Flower Shop and the matching Pansy punch.  Well...I'm telling you now....you best sit down, cuz I'm about to release some gorgeousness on all y'all!!!!

This set is awesome....and the fact that I earned it for free is even better.  Now, I am NOT creative...but I can copy like nobody's business and thanks to Splitcoast Stampers and Pinterest....well.....you can take a look for yourself:

While I was playing....I fell in love with our washi tape.  I wasn't too sold on it at first, but started using it.  OMG...it's SOOO easy to use, gives a little pop of color and is stinkin' cheap!  Now...if you're on my facebook page, you saw that I covered my iphone charger with it!  No more disputes of who's is who's!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
Now, this set is a little tricky because the punch isn't symmetrical.  So, I marked the bottom of my punch with a sharpie and punched out a piece out of scrap cardstock.  I then used the scrap on my stamp to get it figured out. 

 
Then I marked my stamp with a sharpie.....now, when I stamp I make sure that my sharpie mark is facing me...when I go to punch, they line right up! 
 


This set can be found on page 94 of the new catalog.  It sells for $23.95 wood and $17.95 clear.....or bundle the punch and set together to save moolah!  The clear bundle is $28.75 and wood is $33.95.

Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Patti said...

These cards look like fun! Are we making any? I just might need to buy this bundle.