Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Card Buffet

Back by popular request, I am hosting another card buffet.  Mark your calendars for Saturday, June 29th.  I am offering two sessions again....so, when you RSVP, please let me know which session you prefer.

What is a card buffet, you ask?  Well...it's a card making class all about YOU!  I will have 10 different cards to make.  YOU decide which cards you like and make as many as you wish!  Just pay per card!  If you know you have 5 birthdays coming up in July....make 5 birthday cards!  Or make 1 of each....you decide!!!

WHERE:  Jody's Stampin' Studio
WHEN:  Saturday, June 29, 2013
TIME:  9am- noon AND 1:00- 4:-00 pm
COST:  $2.00 per card (envelopes included)   I will have different sayings available if you are in need. 

Choose which session you'd like.  Please RSVP by June 17th so I can order my supplies. 
See you soon!
Happy Stampin!

No comments: