Friday, March 8, 2013

Paper Pumpkin is a comin'

 
It's coming, it's coming and I can't wait!!!!  I have the first kit, but I'm going to get another one and I just love it!  Everything you need to create 4 cards...within seconds, no kidding!!!! 

Check it out:


All this will come straight to your door, if you wish to get this kit sooner rather than later, sign up with me before March 10th!  And you'll receive it on the 15th!  This is our Welcome kit and no matter when you sign up, this is the first kit you'll get.  

It has everything you need to make these cute cards.....plus, the stamp, block and spot are yours to use over and over again!

As part of MY Paper Pumpkin Posse....you'll receive added perks along the way....and one of those perks is:

If you are the next person to sign up......I have an EXTRA FREE gift, just for you!!!  So, contact me right away at cjbrechbill@earthlink.net

Paper Pumpkin Rocks!!!!

No comments: