Friday, March 15, 2013

Card Buffet is AWESOME!!!

 I totally stole this idea from my good friend and fellow demo, Debi C.   This class was very popular and everyone who attended loved the idea.....so I will be doing another one for sure!

I had 10 different cards and everything to make each card in a shoebox.....you just took the shoebox to your "spot" and created as many cards as you wanted.....just pay per card.  It worked out well for everyone....they all took home hand made cards, ready to sign and send, enjoyed some stampin' time with friends and had no prep or clean up!  I knew this was a great class when I went to Debi's!!! 

Here are the samples I had:



 

 

 

 
 
 

 

 

 

 
Enjoy the pics....and be on the look out for the next card buffet!!
 
 

2 comments:

Vicki in MD said...

beautiful cards - I can't wait until that friend of your does another card buffet (HINT HINT!) not only do we make the cards we wanted, we have so much fun too! thanks for sharing Jodi

Debi Calandrelle said...

I had a great time at your Card Buffet too! I love that we can share and also inspire each other... that's what stampin' is all about!
PS... @Vicki - soon, I promise! :)