Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Monogram Madness

Did you know that we have personalized monogram stamps?  We do!!!  You can check it out on page 147 of our big catalog.

I received one from my upline as a gift and I LOVE it! 


I do love it so much and I didn't even realize how cool it would be in person....and I want you all to have one too!  They sell for $16.95......but, how cool would it be to get your stamp AND make some cool personalized cards/stationary to go along with it????

You're invited to my first ever.....Monogram Madness Class!!! 

When:  Wednesday, April 17th
Time:  6:00-8:00pm
Where:  my stampin' studio
What to bring:  scissors and adhesive of choice!

Cost will be $25.00 and includes YOUR OWN monogram stamp....plus 5 cards AND envelopes as well as a pack of 6 pre cut/pre scored note cards/envelopes to take home to create even more unique cards!

 
Please RSVP for this class by March 25th.  I do need pre-payment for this one since I have to preorder your stamp.  When you RSVP, please include what letter you'd like on your stamp.  This stamp also includes 1 line of text....up to 32 characters.  Mine says Stamped by Jody, but you can personalize yours to suit your need....stamped by, handmade by, from the desk of....you tell me what you wish. 
 
**I am offering TO GO kits for this class as well.  If you are unable to attend on the 17th, I will have your stamp and all card parts to go....all you'll need to do is stamp.  The cost for the TO GO class is $30.00.  RSVP by March 25th.  Again, prepayment is required. **
 
 
I'm so excited for this class.....sign up today at cjbrechbill@earthlink.net
 
 
 

No comments: