Tuesday, January 24, 2012

TODAY! Today is the day!

Today.....January 24th.....is the first day of Sale a Bration!  We just LOVE Sale a Bration (SAB) don't we????  I know I do.  I have already received so many free items already just because I am a demonstrator!

So, what is SAB you ask?  Well......in a nut shell....FREE goodies for EVERYONE! 



As a CUSTOMER: 




And as a HOSTESS:
I can't wait to get my hands on one of those bags!  Plus, with a $400 workshop, you'll get a FREE bundle (set, brads/ribbon, designer paper) and the usually hostess benefits!



And as a NEW DEMONSTRATOR:
Seriously!  A discounted starter kit AND designer paper every month for a year?  Sign me up!  Wait.....I already am. 


Sale a Bration is the perfect time to be a customer, hostesses, new demo or all THREE!   I have lots of ideas coming up, so you are going to NEED all these new items! Contact me today!


I am placing an order tomorrow evening, if you would like to add anything, let me know.  You will save on shipping since I am combining orders.  And don't forget....a $50.00 order will get you something for FREE! 

No comments: